Tortellini Recipes with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Tortellini is a small pasta shaped like a ring or navel, so called also umbellico (navel in Italian). Tortellini ready to buy can be found in a variety of market or shop and can directly process into super delicious cuisine with mushroom cream sauce. Let’s see how to make it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- 225 grams of mushrooms, thin slices.
- 500 ml fresh cream.
- salt, pepper to taste.
- 500 grams tortellini ready to buy (Italian dumplings), boiled.
- 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- beef, ham slices to taste.
How to make:
- Heat the oil. Saute onion until wilted.
- Enter mushrooms, fresh cream, salt, pepper. Stir. Lift.
- Serve the tortellini with sauce, sprinkle with cheese, beef ham and parsley.
Hopefully some tortellini pictures below can be an inspiration to you in presenting this food on a plate: