Ramen Recipes: How To Make A Spicy Sauce Ramen
Ramen is one of the thinnest foods whose name is not foreign to our ears. Ramen itself is Japanese food originating from China. However, this food is matched with the tongue of people in various parts of the world. These foods are usually widely available in restaurants that are quite expensive. But this time we will present the recipe so you can make it yourself with the family at home. Ramen is a food made with basic ingredients of noodles, combined with meat and vegetables. For those of you who like culinary Japanese cuisine, it is suitable to try this food. Immediately, we present the recipe below.
The main ingredient :
- 200 gr boiled ramen noodles
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 3 stalks of green cabbage (cut into pieces)
- 100 gr of beef sukiyaki
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 cm ginger (puree)
- 5 pieces of red chili (puree)
- 2 large red chilies (puree)
- salt to taste
- 600 ml chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon flour meizena (dissolved in a little water)
- boiled eggs
- onion, finely sliced
How to make ramen sauce:
- Saute the ingredients are mashed with cooking oil and sesame oil until fragrant.
- Enter sukiyaki meat into the saute seasoning, stirring until it changes color.
- Pour the chicken broth and then put all the other ingredients and then enter meizena flour that has been diluted with water, wait until boiling.
- Enter ramen noodles into the sauce, mix well and then removed.
- Pour ramen soup spicy into a bowl.
- The ramen is ready to be served.
Serve this ramen with all the complementary material, so that makes this food is getting to look more beautiful and more attractive for everyone, good luck.
The following are some photos of ramen: