Lasagna Recipes: An Easy Way To Make The Baked Lasagna
Lasagna is a delicious food that comes from the Italian by using pasta as the base ingredients. The lasagna is very difficult we encounter in the small market, because in general lasagna is only available in the center of the shopping centers in urban areas and restaurants.
Initially I was also curious about the taste of lasagna, until one day I was invited by my friend to buy lasagna, kept me eat and I immediately fell in love with lasagna, but since they are expensive, so I had the idea to try to make lasagna at home, but I am confused and do not know the recipe and how to make lasagna, I finally go to the internet and search for lasagna recipe.
Many blogs that I used as a reference for making lasagna recipe, but I finally tried for the creation of lasagna recipes that I can with my own ideas, and the result lasagna that I make into pretty good, other than that the manufacturing process is also relatively easy.
The first thing that should be prepared in the making lasagna are the ingredients for the lasagna, while the ingredients needed to make lasagna is as follows:
- 130 grams of lasagna box
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 700 ml of water
Apart from the ingredients lasagna on top, we need to prepare to make lasagna is the stuffing of lasagna:
- 250 grams of meat (finely minced)
- 250 grams of tomatoes (boiled and discard the skin)
- 160 ml broth
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt, sugar, pepper, to taste
In addition to all of the ingredients that have been mentioned earlier, other ingredients needed to make lasagna is a cheese sauce, while I make are as follows:
- Heat 3 tablespoons butter using a frying pan
- Then enter the liquid milk, 3 tablespoons flour
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and 500 grams of cheddar cheese that already grated
- Turn off the heat, then lift
- Once cool, add 1 egg and beat well
How to make lasagna:
- Boil the water and add the lasagna one by one, put the olive oil that is not sticky, then turn off the heat, remove the lasagna then drain.
- Lasagna stuffing: saute onion, garlic until fragrant, add the ground beef and cook until the color changed. Give the tomatoes and tomato paste, add salt, pepper, and broth. Stir until the liquid dries. Enter the oregano and basil. Turn off the heat.
- Prepare the mold, spread with butter. Give three pieces of lasagna at the bottom of the mold, then pour stuffing, flatten, put the lasagna on top of stuffing again. Stack again lasagna on top, and stuffing, and lasagna again, until exhausted.
- Pour the cheese sauce on the mold which has been filled with a layer of lasagna and stuffing. Give a sprinkling of cheese, then bake in the oven until cooked about 40 minutes.
Good, now the lasagna is ready to eat.
Here are some lasagna pictures: