Ice Cream Recipes: Make Your Own Ice Cream At Home
Ice cream is a drink that has a soft texture that is given a mixture of milk, we sometimes hear that in order to make the ice cream was very difficult, but the actual manufacturing process is not as difficult as imagined, even relatively easy. This ice cream really suitable if taken when the weather is hot.
Well, who is not familiar with ice cream, because it’s not just kids who love ice cream, but all people, both old and young, all of them love these types of drinks, ice cream itself has a lot of different flavors, such as vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and a variety of other flavors. You can do a variation of yourself at home if you already know the basics about making ice cream.
Hem, see pictures of ice cream on top makes my tongue tempted to try making it at home. Beverages that have a soft texture is usually also equipped with a wide range of trimmings for example, lychee fruit and chocolate in the melt. There are many ice creams are available at a nearby ice cream shop, or you can try to make it at home for supplies if at any time in need.
Before you go any further, let’s set of equipment is needed such as basins, spoons, mixers, blenders, pots and so forth.
- 2 chicken eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- salt and vanilla to taste
- 500 ml of liquid milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
How To Make:
- First separate the egg yolks with egg whites.
- Then mix the egg yolks with the sugar, stirring until fluffy, while the egg white mixed with vanilla and salt, stir well until fluffy.
- Mix the dough, mix, boiled dough is mixed until boiling.
- In another bowl, dissolve the chocolate in the milk, then mix in the dough that has been boiled, stir until evenly distributed and thickened.
- Lift and input mix into the ice cream box, and then enter into the refrigerator until frozen.
Well, after freezing the ice cream is ready to be served, try to make your own ice cream at home in your spare time, but it is also free of preservatives which can invite disease. And follow the other tips about making pizza. Good luck.
Ice Cream Pictures: