Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes and Photo Gallery
Chicken Cordon Bleu, this Western-style dishes, can usually only be found in the restaurant. But if you want to eat chicken cordon bleu at home, you can make it yourself you know. Chicken is a food ingredient that is easily processed into anything. Cheese? You must have had in the fridge, right? Come into the kitchen armed with the following recipe which we have quoted from allrecipes.com.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 pieces of cheddar cheese, cut into sticks
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces smoke beef
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- bread crumbs
How to make :
- Take chicken breasts, cut into two parts. Make the meat into thin, rub with salt and pepper. Allow 10 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
- Prepare three bowls, fill each with flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Take the chicken, then stacked with smoke beef and place the cheese in the middle. Roll up and lock it using a toothpick so that when fried can not be separated.
- Coat chicken with flour, pressed slowly. Add the chicken into beaten egg, then coat with bread crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown color.
- Serve with fries, chili sauce and mayonnaise sauce while warm.
Yummy! Good luck.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Photo Gallery: