Blow Your Own Hair Tips ; Blow Out Hair Ideas, Blow Dryer Pictures
Many women expect results that blow hair done at home can be as good as done in the salon. However, sometimes there are some mistakes that are not recognized can damage the hair settings, including :
- Not split hairs from the beginning. This will complicate and make the results are not optimal. Divide the hair into sections with a plastic clip to avoid from line pigtail.
- Blow while standing. Most appropriate body position when the blow was sitting. Besides being more comfortable, all the power will be concentrated in the upper body, without you feeling exhausted.
- Wrong in holding hairdryer. Correct technique is holdinga hair dryer in the left hand and right hand holding the comb. Comb has a major role in shaping the hair, so the comb should be in the hands of the most dominant.
- Too pulling hair. Pulling hair with a comb, from top to bottom will make hair loss. No need to pull it from the base, enough of the middle hair and rolled on the bottom to create the effect of volume.
- Hair dryer in the wrong position. Avoid using a hair dryer too close to the hair and scalp. Hot air comes out it does not spread well and even the hair becomes dry and oily.
- Not too dry. You will find it hard to form the hair, if the hair is still wet. Dry your hair up to 80% for maximum blow results.