How to Bathe a Newborn Baby ?
Bathing a newborn often makes many parents discouraged. Especially in the first few weeks while the rest of the cord is not ‘ whistle ‘. This is the right way how to bathe a new born. Basically, many doctors are advised not to bathe babies at that age in a way his body drenched or soaking in the tub. Babies simply bathed in a way swabbed with a washcloth.
If you are still unsure of the way of how to bathe a newborn, just follow the following guidelines :
- Prepare the equipment used, such as in a basin of warm water, shampoo and baby soap, waslap, and baby towels.
- Open his shirt slowly, wrap in a towel and lay on top of the base water repellent.
- Cover the body that are not you wipe it off with a towel so he was not too cold.
- Clean the upper eyelid gently with a washcloth soaked in warm water and squeezed.
- Wipe the baby’s outer ear. Then, wipe with a washcloth fold in the neck, arms and legs.
- Give a little shampoo on a washcloth and rub until it comes out the foam, gently wipe your baby ‘s head. Clean washcloth and gently wipe the baby ‘s head back until there is no remaining foam.
- For the genital area, wipe from front to back. If your baby is a boy and has not been circumcised, no need to pull the tip, simply wipe the outer only. Likewise with babies who have been circumcised penis. Do not forget to clean the bottom of his testicles.
Continue with used diapers and clothes. Do not forget to put the diaper folds under the rest of the baby’s cord. Well, now your baby is clean and fragrant again!
How To Bathe A Newborn Baby Video by “BabyCenter Video”