Parquet Flooring Installation and Design Inspiration
The use of parquet flooring is now increasingly in demand. With a view to provide warmth to the room, parquet flooring is often used for bedrooms. Motive and color of the wood were diverse, making room occupants can choose the type of parquet according to taste and the theme of the design space.
Installing parquet flooring is quite easy, can be added directly on the floor tiles. In general, there are two patterns in the preparation of the installation of parquet, namely random stacking patterns and ½ brick patterns, which each have a number of different waste materials. In addition, you also can choose the form of parquet you want to use, which is in the form of panels or tiles shaped. Here are several stages of processing for both:
- Clean the tile floor to be fitted with parquet.
- Apply white glue on the surface of the floor. Then spread out plywood boards as a base layer.
- Do also spread glue on the bottom of the parquet surface (which will be glued to the floor).
- Set the parquet pieces neatly. Start from the edge of space.
- Apply also glue on the tongue to glue the pieces of the other pieces.
- Give a knock, so that the parquet attached perfectly on the floor surface.